It seems rather silly for the Democratic Party to even hold a convention, since they already know who their candidate will be. But they can't resist holding a taxpayer-funded party anyway. At least the local breweries in and around Denver are getting a piece of the action:
- Great Divide Welcomes the DNC - Gets Liberally Hopped
- Avery Rolls Out - "Ale to the Chief"
- Breckenridge Brewery to help transform Pepsi Center Eatery
- Russian River Debuts Brews at Falling Rock Tap House
- Coors to donate bio-fuel and provide beer for the DNC
- Wynkoop will be offering up a special "Obamanator" Maibock
Read the whole story at The Colorado Beer Examiner.