- Got up early this morning and verified our flight's on-time status.
- Left home at 7:30am and drove an hour and a half to Omaha.
- Checked the departures board and found that our flight was delayed three hours due to a mechanical problem, and so we would miss our Atlanta-Zürich connection.
- Rebooked Atlanta-Paris-Zürich so that we'd still arrive on Sunday.
- The delayed flight landed in Atlanta even later than expected, so we missed the Atlanta-Paris connection too.
- Re-rebooked Atlanta-Paris-Zürich on a flight leaving Atlanta two hours later. The new itinerary includes a six-hour layover at Charles de Gaulle Airport, arriving in Zürich at 5:05pm on Sunday. Then there's a 80-minute train ride from Zürich to Basel.
Tomorrow: Finally arrived in Basel