Monday, May 3, 2010

Mobile site

I was trying to use my new phone to look up information on some beers that we sell at °Brix, and I discovered that the full Beer Me! site with its images and Javascript is just too complex for a smartphone browser.



So yesterday I put together a greatly simplified site for the mobile crowd. It doesn't have all the features of my Beer Me! mobile app, but it does allow you to look up breweries and their beers.

Give it a try at http://beerme.com/mobile/ and let me know what you think.



Beer Me!™ mobile site

3 comments:

Lew Bryson said...

Nice, but...it's so TINY on my screen. Have to zoom up every time the screen changes. Is that my iPhone, or the code?

Richard Stueven said...

Good question; I only have the Eris to test it on. What's the screen resolution of your iPhone?

Richard Stueven said...

Lew, I just made a small formatting change that should make the display more generic. Give it a try and let me know how it looks.