Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A new chapter

I'll be leaving in an hour or two for Okoboji, Iowa, as my career begins following a new tangent.

Premier Stainless Systems is a brewery equipment manufacturer in Escondido CA. They've been phenomenally busy building and installing new systems, so they posted an ad looking for a new installer. I answered the ad, and I guess they liked what they heard, because they asked me to join them at West O Beer for my "first training install". I'll go along with one of their installers to several customers for training, and if I don't screw it up, they'll start sending me out on my own.

I'm pretty excited about this. I've been out of the brewery business for almost four years, and I have wanted nothing more than to get hands-on again. And everybody I've talked to has nothing but praise for Rob and his crew, so I think I've hooked up with some real good people.

I just hope I get to Okoboji before the weather gets nasty.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Glad you're getting back in the game! I'll let you know when I need a quote.