As of yesterday, I'm all caught up at the brewery. (I think.) Since I got back home on Sunday the 2nd, I...
- brewed a batch of Stout, which I'll tap tomorrow
- made two trips to the spine doctor on Omaha, one of which resulted in more Botox in my back
- filled a bunch of kegs
- had a great time at Crescent Moon's Bockfest
- took Paris to the airport after drinking beers at Nebraska Brewing Company
- cleaned the draft lines
- cleaned a couple of bright beer tanks
- brewed a batch of Pale Ale
- made 14 barrels of root beer
- did an interview with the local paper
- transferred the Stout to a bright tank
- delivered a keg of Empress of Darkness Imperial Porter to Crescent Moon
- and picked up Paris at the airport.
Tomorrow, I'll fill more kegs and tap that new batch of Stout.
I'm going to try to brew a batch of Brown Ale next Tuesday, assuming I can get enough yeast out of the currently-fermenting Pale Ale.