Category: A Brewer's Life
There's always lots to do after a week's trip.
- Monday: Fixed the seal in the kettle pump, cleaned and sanitized a bright beer tank, did the excise tax report, filled some kegs.
- Tuesday: Brewed a desperately-needed batch of Bugeater Brown Ale, filled a couple of root beer kegs and delivered them to Lincoln, stopped by Misty's Steakhouse & Brewery for dinner.
- Wednesday: Cleaned the huge pile of kegs that had amassed over the past couple of weeks.
- Thursday: Fill kegs, pick up Paris in Omaha, work the Micro Brew HaHa festival.
- Friday: Do whatever I might have missed, possibly including filtering the Gold and Oktoberfest.