Where the hell did last week go already? Looks like I need to do a little less drinking and a little more typing.
- Monday, May 21: Brewed seven barrels of Tin Lizzie Hefeweizen.
- Tuesday, May 22: Brewed seven barrels of All American Gold.
- Wednesday, May 23: Cleaned and filled kegs.
- Thursday, May 24: Delivered 20 5-gallons cans of root beer to Norfolk.
- Friday, May 25: Picked up Paris in Omaha. Stopped by Beertopia to pick up some Pale Ales for Sunday's party at Adam's house.
- Saturday, May 26: Filled up some root beer kegs for the guy from Grand Island to pick up on Tuesday.
- Monday, May 28: Took Paris to the airport. Stopped by Upstream, Jobber's Canyon, Upstream Legacy, and Lazlo's Fremont.
Tomorrow: Clean the draft lines. Clean 25 half-barrels, 4 quarter-barrels, and 28 sixters.