Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crescent Moon Holiday Beer Fest

Crescent Moon Ale House in Omaha hosted its Holiday Beer Fest this past Saturday night. It was phenomenally well-attended, with more than 200 tickets sold in advance, and at least 50 more sold at the door. Brewery and wholesaler representatives as well as local homebrewers were on hand, pouring samples of at least 60 different beers.



Everybody had a program listing all the beers, and more than a few said they were going to try to taste them all. I'd sure like to hear from anybody who did; we're talking about a total of more than a gallon of high-test beers.



As always, Bill put on a great show, and I can't wait for the next one. Maybe by then I'll have replaced my antique camera so I can show you the good times you missed.

No comments: