Sunday, June 22, 2008

More fun with friends

Nebraska Brewing Company brewer Tyson Arp, his lovely wife Angela, her brother Todd, and his lovely wife Liz joined my lovely wife Paris and I tonight at the pub. It was the first time they had visited Gottberg since I started working there. We all had a couple of beers along with dinner, and I gave them the two-dollar tour.



We then retired to our house and raided the cellar:




  • North Coast Old Stock Ale 2007

  • North Coast Old Stock Ale 2004

  • Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2008

  • Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2004

  • Unibroue Don de Dieu

  • Unibroud Maudite

  • Unibroue 16

  • Unibroue Terrible

  • Verhaeghe Duchesse de Bourgogne

  • Great Divide Yeti

  • Achel Trappist

  • Schneider Aventinus Eisbock

  • and two homebrewed spiced ales courtesy of Todd Wyatt



(There should be a picture here, but the camera was even less focused than I was.)

No comments: