I have yeast now, and I went out to Duncan to pick up a pallet of sugar today, and some of the tanks are running kinda low, so I guess I need to get back at it. But tomorrow, I have to fill kegs, then pick up Paris in Omaha upon her return from Mölndal, and I'll be delivering kegs on Friday. So...
- Monday: Clean the draft lines. Brew Hefeweizen.
- Tuesday: Brew Tripel. Do the monthly tax reports.
- Wednesday: Make 28 barrels of root beer.
- Thursday: Clean and fill kegs. Clean bright beer tanks.
- Friday: Filter Gold, if the building isn't closed.
That's the plan, anyway.