Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time to appear busy again

I have yeast now, and I went out to Duncan to pick up a pallet of sugar today, and some of the tanks are running kinda low, so I guess I need to get back at it. But tomorrow, I have to fill kegs, then pick up Paris in Omaha upon her return from Mölndal, and I'll be delivering kegs on Friday. So...




  • Monday: Clean the draft lines. Brew Hefeweizen.

  • Tuesday: Brew Tripel. Do the monthly tax reports.

  • Wednesday: Make 28 barrels of root beer.

  • Thursday: Clean and fill kegs. Clean bright beer tanks.

  • Friday: Filter Gold, if the building isn't closed.



That's the plan, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We are a Portuguese association about beers of all world . We call ourselves professional drunkers. We would like to ear some news from you. Please contact us and pay visit to our site in Internet: http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/.
With all respect