Friday, February 23, 2007

Deliveries

Here we go, on a big lap around eastern Nebraska!





I loaded ten half-barrels of root beer into the van and left the brewery at 10:00. Four of the kegs got dropped off in Lincoln, and by then it was lunchtime, so I went across the highway to Lazlo’s Brewery & Grill South.




Lazlo’s Brewery & Grill South, Lincoln NE



Then came the hour's drive down I-80 to Council Bluffs IA. I got off the freeway two exits too early and drove a lap around the city before I found my next stop. The other six kegs got off here.



Back to Omaha on I-80 to find a distributor's warehouse where a bunch of my empty kegs were hiding. There I found seventeen half-barrels and seven five-gallon kegs, which pretty much filled up the van, and which they were very happy to be rid of.



I got back to Columbus around 4:30, unloaded the van, and headed home. This adventure will probably become a bi-weekly routine. I'm not sure what I think of that.

No comments: