A few quick notes today, and no pictures because I left my camera at home.
- Made 28 barrels of root beer
- Replace all of the tri-clamp gaskets on the fermenters, except the three tanks that are full of beer, and the transfer hose apparatus
- Shifted some pallets of growlers in the basement
- Changed some light bulbs in the fermenter room
- Wrote up a couple of invoices
Tomorrow, I'll go out to Duncan to pick up the three pallets of malt that arrived today, and I'll clean and sanitize a fermenter so I can brew some Impromptu Pale Ale on Wednesday. That's assuming the truck will start; tomorrow's forecast calls for a high of only 11°F.