Friday, February 16, 2007

Taxes, propaganda, design

It's the 16th of the month...time for the bi-weekly TTB Excise Tax Return. That kept me occupied for at least ten minutes.



I cleaned up the mess on the floor next to the Impromptu Pale Ale fermenter.



Willie put new ballasts in the lights in the cellar earlier this week, but there's still a significant photon deficiency in that cooler. (That is, they didn't work.) He worked on it for a while today, and now we're waiting for an electrician.



I'm working on a new layout for "Beer Me!", that you can preview at beerme.com/newsite. Be advised that a lot of the links don't work yet, and some links may even refer you back to the current site. But let me know what you think.



The filter parts showed up today, minus the instructions I asked for, and minus a copy of the invoice that will get me reimbursed. A short voice message was left for the vendor.

No comments: