Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Status

There's been a lot going on over the past few weeks, so I haven't been getting much done on any given project.




  • I started a new job as the "Staff Brewer" for a new Hy-Vee store in Millard in June. I pick the craft beers and imports that we carry, and I host the beer dinners and tasting events. You can find us on Facebook.

  • Paris and I judged at the Buffalo County Fair homebrew competition, and likewise at the Nebraska State Fair.

  • We wrapped up our nine-week BJCP Exam Preparation course last week. A handful of the attendees (including myself) will probably take the exam in Lincoln in November.

  • I've been building Öchslebräu, my new homebrew setup. It should be operational by Sunday or Monday.

  • I'm about three weeks behind on the Beer Me! updates, with more than 140 in the queue. I'll start hacking away at them this afternoon.



No comments: