Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The rush is over

Things are quieting down around here, now that the prom/graduation season is over. There's a lot less root beer on the schedule the rest of the year.



I had to come in Sunday to fill a couple of kegs (of beer!) and I cleaned most of the returned picnic taps while I was at it.



I came in Monday to clean the draft lines, only to find the building closed due to some holiday. Paris had to fly to Boston, so we had a couple of beers at the Upstream.



So I cleaned them Tuesday, along with one of my fermenters.



Today, I finally got around to printing up new beer lists for the tables, and I started working on updating my brewery-records software. I'm hoping to wrap that project up in a couple of weeks.



Tomorrow, I'll clean the pile of kegs downstairs, and fill a few for the pub.



Friday, I'll make a small batch of root beer just to top off the tanks. Also, I need to order new yeasts. Paris flies home Friday night, so I'll probably have dinner at the Crescent Moon that afternoon.

No comments: