Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Palm Prē beta testers wanted

I haven't been completely idle since leaving Columbus. My friends here in Omaha talked me into developing a mobile version of Beer Me!. They all have Blackberrys and iPhones, but I took the easy way to start and made it for the new Palm Prē. (It's all done in Javascript, HTML, and CSS.) If this version has some success, I'll do versions for other devices.



Before I put it on the market, I'd like people all over the USA (Sprint) and Canada (Bell) to test it for me. This is especially important because I don't actually have a Palm Prē of my own, and I know it operates a little differently than the software emulator.



If you're interested and able to test my app, let me know and I'll send you the .ipk file. (You can find installation instructions here.) I'd like to get maybe 20 people to sign up as testers.



Here are some screenshots:












2 comments:

BRIAN said...

what about us in lincoln?

Richard Stueven said...

You and John already have the current version. So keep testing it, and I'll keep sending you updates.