Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Android App Ready For Testing

OK, there are still some touch-ups I need to do, but I'm ready to ask for volunteers to field-test the Beer Me!™ mobile App for Android.



If you're interested in helping with the testing, please contact me via the Contact link at beerme.com. Doing so will send me your email addresses automatically, so don't volunteer via Facebook, the forum, or this blog.



Before you contact me, please read "Installing Applications With Android SDK" at http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/install-apk-files-on-android/. If you're not comfortable with following those instructions, please don't volunteer.*



Once I've signed you up, I'll send you a file that you'll need to install on your Android device using the instructions referenced above.



Inside the app, hit your Menu button and tap About, then tap Contact to send feedback to me.



Volunteers who send useful feedback during the testing period will receive the final release version for free, along with free updates. Volunteers who don't send useful** feedback will have to pay five bucks for the app like everybody else.



Thanks in advance!



*If you live in the Omaha area, we can meet up and I can install the file for you, if you prefer.



**I'll decide what's useful and what's not.

No comments: