Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gottberg Brew Pub Brewer's Schedule

As of this morning, there are 162 subscribers to this blog. I know for sure that at least 0.6173% of these subscribers (I'm looking at you, Tom) are interested in not only what I've done around here, but also what I'm planning to do around here. To that end, I've created a Google Calendar that contains my "to-do list" for the brewery. You can always access the calendar via the Google Calendar button on the right-hand side of the page.



A reminder: if you see something interesting on the schedule, and you'd like to see it in person, feel free to swing by the brewery. I'll always be glad to let you watchput you to work. Be sure to contact me first, because my schedule can be very dynamic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay










all the betta to stalk you . . .

Anonymous said...

speaking of stalking . . .

hello?
beuller? . . . . , . . . .. , . . . . , . .bueller?

anyone?

gobble gobble hey

Richard Stueven said...

Yeah...I've been in Wyoming all week. Got home late Friday night. I'll try to get caught up tonight.