Tuesday, March 20, 2007

San Jose, California

Next week, Paris and I are heading to San Jose to meet up with some old friends, including Matthias and Jenny from Germany. We're hoping to catch the Sharks games on March 30 and April 1. (Let me know if you have tickets available...I need five for each game.)



Paris and I actually met at the Sharks games; we both had season tickets from Day One. There are a lot more breweries in the area now than there were then, so:




  • Let me know which ones you'd recommend, so I can put together a tour schedule, and

  • If you're going to be in the area and want to get together for a beer, tell me when and where!



We're flying in Thursday, March 29 and having lunch at the Fire House Grill & Brewery in Sunnyvale. (Didn't that used to be the original Stoddard's?) I think the curent plan includes dinner at the Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell on Saturday, March 31. (Didn't that used to be Stoddard's second location?) We're leaving the morning of Wednesday, April 4. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check this: Walnut Creek - Pyramid Alehouse. Good luck with the tickets - I wish I could go and see a game ;-)