Monday, October 5, 2009

Muggy Monday

It's hot and it's humid and it's raining here in New Orleans today. Not that that will stop me from finding more beer.



I left the hotel at 10:45 and got to Crescent City Brewhouse at 11:00...to find that they open at noon.



So I walked along the riverside to kill some time.




The former Jackson Brewery, New Orleans




I took a river cruise on the Natchez during my first visit to New Orleans, twenty-odd years ago.



And after a short while, I found myself at Gordon Biersch.




Gordon Biersch, New Orleans



Gordon Biersch Golden Export



Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen



Gordon Biersch Czech Lager



Gordon Biersch Märzen



Gordon Biersch Schwarzbier



Gordon Biersch Festbier



A couple of hours and a short walk later, I was back at Crescent City Brewhouse.




Crescent City Brewhouse, New Orleans



Crescent City Pilsner



Crescent City Red Stallion



Crescent City Weiss Bier



Crescent City Black Forest



Crescent City Unfiltered Oktoberfest

No comments: