Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Sunday, a day of recovery. The breakfast buffet at Court of the Two Sisters is magnificent, and reasonably priced at $28.




Court of the Two Sisters, New Orleans



Returning to the hotel, I found the bed quite comfortable for my noon-to-four nap.



Red Fish Grill is right around the corner from our hotel. I had a NOLA Brown Ale and an Abita Turbodog with my oysters and blackened catfish.




Red Fish Grill, New Orleans



Another Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout at Beer Fest, and we called it a night.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

does anyone know how to ship NZ beer (Tui, mac's gold) to Georgia (USA)???

I can't find it in any liquor store. I don't know how to go about getting it

Richard Stueven said...

Good luck with that. I tried to have some beer shipped from Germany to Nebraska earlier this year, and it was sent back by US Customs because it's a liquid.